Villa La Massa
Majestically sitting on the banks of the Arno River, in the heart of Chianti wine region, Villa La Massa is just a short ride away from Florence’s city center. This five-star hotel, an architectural gem of the Medicean era, is a world away, an oasis of peace and serenity immersed in a 25-acre park. The Tuscan countryside extends all around as far as the eye can see: olive trees vineyards, and cypresses fill the landscape with their unique colors and scents. Featuring 51 rooms, each distinct and uniquely designed, divided into 5 classical Tuscan-style buildings: Noble, Villa, The Mill, Villino, Casa Colonica and La Limonaia.
Key Selling Points
- Only 6 miles from the historic center of Florence, immersed in the heart of Tuscany.
- Boutique hotel with 51 rooms and suites, each superbly furnished in the traditional Florentine style with outstanding views of the Arno and the countryside.
- Gourmet Restaurant “II Verrocchio” with a unique terrace offering the best in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine paired with exceptional wines.
- Lunch is served at “L’Oliveto” Bistrot where guests can enjoy traditional Tuscan dishes in an informal atmosphere by the pool.
- Arno Spa in an original Tuscan atmosphere, combining heritage with luxurious comfort.
- Courtesy daily shuttle to and from Ponte Vecchio every 15 minutes.
- The Villino and the Casa Colonica can be rented exclusively for those seeking ultimate privacy or a home away from home.
- The Limonaia Villa which features 10 brand new luxury accommodations which includes 8 Prestige Double Rooms and 2 Suites.