An Authentic Village Retreat
Vedema, a Luxury Collection Resort
Tucked away within the medieval village of Megalohori, the enchanting Vedema, a Luxury Collection Resort has evolved from a 400-year-old winery into an authentic, Cycladic-styled property. Dedicated to the needs of seasoned travelers, Vedema features 59 spacious suites and villas, all with their own terraces and many with jacuzzis and private pools. An authentic gastronomic experience greets guests with an enchanting atmosphere and delectable Greek cuisine.
Key Selling Points
- Tucked away within the medieval village of Megalohori, the enchanting Vedema has evolved from a 400-year-old winery into an authentic, Cycladic-styled property.
- 59 spacious suites and villas, all with their own terraces and many with jacuzzis or private pools. The Presidential Villa is a century old neoclassical mansion.
- Each of the Resort’s restaurants offer an authentic gastronomic experience in line with a zero carbon emission policy and a commitment to sourcing sustainable produce. Alati Restaurant was built from within a 400-year-old winery cave made from distinctive stone walls that give the restaurant an enchanting atmosphere. Pergola Restaurant offers traditional Greek cuisine and the eclectic Privé dining offers guests that opportunity to savor the myriad flavors of Santorini.
- A realm of exquisite luxury, the Elios Spa provides a sensory journey filled with holistic healing and pampering treatments. A state-of-the-art Fitness Center is equipped with the latest equipment and includes an outdoor sun patio.
- Nafsika Estate is a majestic and secluded 5 bedroom estate offers captivating views and evocative ambiance that encapsulates the beauty of Santorini. Fully serviced by Vedema, the Estate can sleep up to 10 people and guests can have their meals prepared by the Estate’s Chef in the fully equipped kitchen.