Indulge All Your Senses
The Palms on Turks & Caicos
The Palms Turks and Caicos is an exquisite 72-suite resort spanning 12 acres at the heart of Grace Bay Beach – consistently ranked among the most beautiful white sand beaches in the world. Our stylishly-appointed residences ensure peace and tranquility while world-class amenities, including a 25,000 square foot spa and state-of-the-art infinity pool, promise relaxation and rejuvenation. Add friendly staff, outstanding architecture, fine dining, boutique shopping and of course Grace Bay’s sparkling turquoise waters and you have an award-winning backdrop for the laid-back luxe that awaits you.
Key Selling Points
- Located on the renowned Grace Bay Beach on Providenciales. This 12 mile stretch of white sand is protected by one of the world’s largest barrier reefs.
- 72 spacious and luxuriously decorated one, two, and three bedroom suites with full modern kitchens and junior suites with garden views feature a kitchenette.
- The spacious Ocean View Penthouse Suite is available in one, two or three-bedroom suite configuration ranging from 3,422 to 3,791 sq.ft.
- Multi-award winning 25,000 sq.ft. Spa at the Palms with 17 private treatment rooms, yoga, and Pilates studio and state-of-the-art infinity pool.
- Parallel23 offers exemplary culinary cuisine from the skillful hand of Executive Chef Lauren Callighen in a magnificent outdoor, domed dining room for guests who are seeking a more intimate setting.
- Enjoy evening tapas and original cocktails at the lively L ‘Attitude Bar.
- 72 degree West offers beach side dining with a decidedly casual fair