The Fullerton Hotel Sydney
Steeped in heritage and elegance, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney is a luxury five-star hotel located in the heart of Sydney’s financial and fashion district. Feel the pulse of the city and enjoy the proximity to iconic landmarks such as Darling Harbour, the Royal Botanic Garden, Barangaroo, the Sydney Opera House and the Museum of Contemporary Art, as well as the theatres and noteworthy restaurants.
Key Selling Points
- Located in the heart of the city with Sydney’s rich heritage and key attractions located just minutes away, including the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- A total of 416 guest rooms and suites provide contemporary luxury with a choice between our high-rise section and the more classically inspired accommodations in the heritage building.
- At The Place delight in Modern Australian cuisine and indulge in the taste of Southeast Asia signature dishes while enjoying natural light streaming in from an impressive atrium that overlooks the General Post Office heritage building.
- The Bar is a tranquil setting offering an ideal spot for a quiet respite from the energy of the city. Enjoy an array of lunch and dinner options, savory snacks, creative cocktails such as our signature Sydney Sling and our Afternoon Tea experience.
- 24 hour fitness center offers guests a wide range of cardiovascular machines and weight lifting equipment and for those that are looking to take in the sights while getting a work out, complimentary running maps are provided. Endota Spa provides an ideal space for relaxation and rejuvenation with a variety of services including facials, manicures/pedicures and massages.
- Enjoy an elevated level of service at the Executive Club Lounge which includes a range of special privileges including daily breakfast at The Place, light refreshments available at leisure throughout the day as well as pre-dinner drinks and canapes provided in a dedicated lounge overlooking the city skyline.