The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore
The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore is the only hotel built on the dazzling waters of the Marina Bay. Stay in style and sophistication and take in views of the resplendent Marina Bay from your very own private balcony. The Fullerton Bay Hotel’s glamorous and exquisite interior design celebrates heritage and modernity in the Lion City. Utilizing materials and designs such as polished rosewood and latticed screens, as well as leather and chrome, the elegant and refined atmosphere in the bedrooms feature a palette of natural colors. This classical look is combined with the latest in-room technology to ensure that the hotel’s modern travelers are never out of touch.
Key Selling Points
- A stunning waterfront jewel set on the glittering waters of the famed Marina Bay and prominently positioned within the Fullerton Heritage Precinct.
- Delicately situated between two heritage buildings, Clifford Pier, and Customs House, the Hotel’s unique ambiance reflects the harmony between Singapore’s heritage and modernity.
- Elegantly appointed in a contemporary international style, each of the Hotel’s 100 rooms features a private balcony with enthralling panoramic views of the Singapore Skyline.
- 82 feet long rooftop swimming pool overlooking the Marina Bay waterfront.
- Occupying the former landing point of Singapore’s forefathers, The Clifford Pier is a heritage site adorned with a luxe sophistication. It is an ideal venue for formal luncheons, gala dinners, cocktail receptions, product launches and weddings.
- La Brasserie offers local and international cuisine including classic French bistro favorites and fine wines from around the world, all served alongside the magnificent waterfront view of the Marina Bay.
- The Landing Point is the perfect indoor venue for an exquisite traditional afternoon tea.
- Lantern, a stylish rooftop bar, lounge and pool serves signature cocktails by our resident mixologist.
- Access to the state of the art fitness center. For guests looking for a pampering spa treatment, access to the award winning Fullerton Spa is just a short walk away at the Fullerton Hotel Singapore.