Sandy Lane Hotel
A first glimpse of Sandy Lane is something you will not forget. The turquoise ocean sits beyond the marble lobby, beyond the arch of the veranda, silky and aqua, calm and magnificent. Sandy Lane is set in an ancient waterfront mahogany grove on the west coast of Barbados, famous for its pristine beaches. Coral sand and a lazy breeze follow you from the spacious balconies of each room, to the world-famous golf greens, to the superb restaurants, the world-class spa, heavenly pools and bars within. Every day the always genuine and engaged staff magically crafts the authentic Barbadian experience.
Key Selling Points
- Perfectly set on the western coast of Barbados, frequently called the ‘platinum coast’ for the beauty of its beaches and sparkling waters.
- 112 luxury rooms and suites, stunning 5-bedroom private villa
- The Sandy Lane Suite overlooks the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea and features four elegantly appointed en suite bedrooms, spacious open plan design, direct access to the beach and an heated infinity pool.
- L’Acajou Restaurant is a chic find dining restaurant in an open-air beachfront setting. Specializing in refined, modern, classical and contemporary renditions on European cuisine with an emphasis on French and Mediterranean.
- For beachside Barbados dining, the atmospheric Bajan Blue is perfect, offering all day dining and a mélange of European, Caribbean and Asian influenced cuisine.
- 7 casual to intimate Bars throughout the resort showcase the very special warmth of the Bajan hospitality.
- The 47,000 square foot Spa at Sandy Lane features 14 lavishly appointed treatment suites, a full fitness facility and a complete menu of spa services.
- Three of the best golf courses in the world reside at Sandy Lane including The Old Nine, The Country Club and the world-renowned Green Monkey.
The Villa at Sandy Lane
Located in the heart of the resort and set within its own beautiful gardens, this stunning Barbados luxury villa affords complete seclusion, utter luxury and all the magic of Sandy Lane in your own private home. The Villa has a team of dedicated staff and access to all of Sandy Lane’s services. The five bedroom villa is over 7,300 square feet of luxury accommodations where your every need is met by your dedicated Villa team. Learn More
The Essential Details
Sandy Lane Hotel
Sandy Lane St. James
West Indies BB24024
GDS Code: LW