Royal Flush of Hospitality
Located just above famed Elia Beach, the Royal Myconian, a member of Leading Hotels of the World, is an exclusive luxury hotel in cosmopolitan Mykonos that strikes a perfect balance between Cycladic authenticity and contemporary design. Featuring gourmet Mediterranean fare, a secluded private beach section and an intimate spa, as well as highly personalized services by a caring and friendly staff, the Royal Myconian is a world-class exclusive resort that captures the true spirit of the place, offering guests an authentic hospitality experience beyond fleeting impressions.
Key Selling Points
- Situated above of Elia, the island’s longest fine sand beach, situated on the south coastline a mere 7.5 miles from Mykonos town.
- Spacious rooms and suites with private balconies or vast terraces and appointed to the highest standard of comfort, with the option of a private infinity pool or Jacuzzi.
- The elegant Ambrosia restaurant serves an à-la-carte menu of unaffected simplicity and a few gastronomic surprises, all of which are an expression of the passionate culinary team’s philosophy that nothing is done purely for show.
- Spa Center offering treatments designed to awaken the senses and restore the natural balance of the body.
- Home to the Myconian Collection Shopping Village, showcasing an exclusive list of fashion brands.
- Vast pool deck with the large saltwater pool.
- Access to the Myconian Beach Club at Elia Beach.
- Luxury coach shuttle service to Mykonos Town operating daily until 1am.