Enchantment on the Bay of Naples
Located in the heart of the city, facing the enchanting Bay of Naples, and the imposing Mt. Vesuvius, ROMEO Napoli is within short walking distance to San Carlo Theater, Piazza del Plebiscito, and the city’s vibrant historic center.
ROMEO is a master of the art of contrasts, a perfect synthesis of modern design, contemporary art and classic “Made in Italy” at its finest. Offering a superb selection of luxury accommodation in the heart of Naples. All featuring the highest level of comfort and style, the hotel includes 79 luxury rooms and suites with spectacular views of the sea and city.
Key Selling Points
- ROMEO hotel’s waterfront location makes it the perfect base for day trips. Hop on a hydrofoil or ferry at Molo Beverello pier to discover island life at Capri and Ischia. Or arrange to hire a vintage car to drive along the Amalfi Coast. And no visit would be complete without a trip to the evocative ruins of ancient Pompeii.
- 79 luxurious rooms and suites with spectacular views of the sea and the city, including Mt. Vesuvius, Capri, and the Sorrento Coast
- 10,000 sq.ft. Spa offers guests an unforgettable blissful experience where history meets the the future and land meets the sea
- Amazing rooftop pool providing panoramic views of the Bay of Naples, Capri, and Mt. Vesuvius
- Il Comandante, the hotel’s Michelin-starred restaurant is located on the top floor of the Hotel and offers gourmet fine dining with spectacular views of the bay at night.
The Essential Details
Via Cristoforo Colombo, 45
80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Tel: +39 081 017 5001
GDS Code: LX