The stunning Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel, a member of The Leading Hotels of the World opened its doors to the public in August 2016 and consists of 17 prestigious and fastidiously decorated rooms and suites, each based on a unique aspect of Venetian history and culture. Fronted by its placid garden which opens directly onto the Grand Canal, the entire 15th century Palazzo and grounds have been carefully restored to their former grandeur with minute attention to detail.
Original features which include Renaissance frescoes and marble fireplaces have been expertly restored by Venetian specialists and complemented with antiques and custom furnishings to display the Palazzo’s noble past.
Key Selling Points
- After years of neglect, this palace from the 1400s reopened in September 2016, thanks to a considerable renovation that took special care to revitalize the rich heritage of this building.
- Centrally located in the heart of traditional Venice. Fully immersed in all the sights and sounds of the romantic city of water and is one of the few buildings in the city that offers a garden overlooking the Grand Canal. A very elegant courtyard, decorated with beautiful plants, trees, flowers, welcomes all guests arriving at the hotel.
- The five-star Palazzo Venart features 17 prestigious rooms and suites, each based on a unique aspect of Venetian history and culture. All the guestrooms were individually designed, in which the architectural and artistic details have been carefully restored to their former grandeur.
- Two Michelin starred GLAM gourmet restaurant serves exclusive signature menus designed by chef Enrico Bartolini and resident chef Donato Ascani and revisiting the traditional flavors of the Venetian Lagoon with a modern twist in a sophisticated and intimate environment.
- Exclusive buyouts are available for those special moments and celebrations, guests can transform the entire hotel into “Your Palazzo Venart”, and enjoy complete privacy, total access to amenities and services.