An Ode to Santorini’s Soul
Mystique, a Luxury Collection Hotel
An exclusive hideaway in a natural world, Mystique, a Luxury Collection Hotel perfectly lends itself to wider exploration, gloriously open horizons of the captivating island of Santorini. Carved into the rugged Caldera cliffs, Mystique, overlooks the midnight blue waters of the Aegean Sea that encircles the island of Santorini. A favored destination for honeymoons and romantic escapes, Mystique emanates a carefree spirit, imparting an understated, exclusive feel, so reminiscent of the spectacular location.
Key Selling Points
- Nestled in a privileged location at the iconic Oia Caldera.
- All 41 suites and villas boast panoramic sea views across the active volcano that has shaped this exceptional island, while many of them feature private pools or jacuzzis.
- Sophisticated dining options inspired by authentic Greek Island gastronomy are available whether guests choose to dine in the privacy of their own terrace or at one of the Hotel’s three restaurants: Charisma Restaurant, Lure by renowned French Chef Olivier Campanha and the Captain’s Lounge housed in a century old mansion, .
- Circe and Aura Bars provide delicious cocktails in an enchanting atmosphere.
- The Private Dining options, in one of the secluded terraces at the Caldera’s edge, lend themselves for the ultimate Santorini dining experience, while overlooking the volcano and the infinite blue of the Aegean sea.
- 150 year old wine cellar offers a dramatic environment to enjoy a rare wine selection.
- The Elios Spa creates a sense of absolute calm and inviting place to relax and rejuvenate. The fitness center features state-of-the-art equipment and stunning views of the volcano and the Aegean Sea.