Your Home in Paris
Le Roch Hotel & Spa
Le Roch Hotel & Spa is located in Paris’ 1st arrondissement and possesses an atmosphere so inviting and welcoming, guests may feel as though it is their own home. The hotel and accommodations are beautifully decorated by famous French designer Sarah Lavoine with designer furniture, natural materials, and bright colors, complimenting the natural lighting. In addition to the spacious accommodations, guests can dine at the gourmet restaurant, relax and sip a cocktail on the unique terrace, visit the Spa by CODAGE, or venture out in Paris with the help of their concierge.
Key Selling Points
- Unique location in the heart of Paris’ culture, fashion, and gastronomic district.
- 32 rooms and 5 suites perfectly blend of chic and the contemporary in their design.
- The Saint-Roch rooftop Suite with its own private terrace adjoins to a Deluxe Indulgence Room to become a charming Parisian apartment taking up the entire 6th floor.
- Maison 28 restaurant offers the classics of French cuisine with a modern twist. The terrace provides guests with a a warm and inviting dining atmosphere.
- Petit Chalet, a secret terrace becomes a delightful warm and comforting mountain refuge, adorned with objects found on winter hikes and warmed by the benevolent flames of a cast iron stove.
- Spa by Codage, a French brand offering made-to-measure skin care. A unique indoor pool made with black lava rock is the perfect place to unwind after a long day of shopping and sightseeing.