Hotel Santa Caterina
A late 19th century liberty style villa immersed in the beautiful scenery of the Amalfi Coast, an elegant seaside residence surrounded by the perennial blue of the Mediterranean sea and sky, by luscious bougainvillea and by lovingly cultivated olive groves and fruit orchards. This is Hotel Santa Caterina of Amalfi, a special place to experience the finest of Italian hospitality and lasting sensations of wellbeing.
Key Selling Points
- Only seafront luxury hotel on the Amalfi Coast. Has been family owned and operated for over 90 years offering a warm personalized service. Centrally located 5 minutes from town and port of Amalfi.
- In the main building there are thirty-six rooms of the type Partial Sea View, Executive Partial Sea View, Front Sea View and Deluxe and 13 between Junior Suites, Executive Junior Suites and Suites. Furthermore, among the Garden Suites, the “Villa Santa Caterina” and “Villa il Rosso” there are 17 other accommodations including luxury rooms and suites featuring classic Italian interiors, quintessentially Mediterranean architecture.
- Hotel Santa Caterina has two restaurants both with panoramic sea view, one in the main building and the other overlooking the swimming pool and the sea.
- Glicine Restaurant was awarded a Michelin Star in 2020, offering guests a cuisine focused on local recipes and Mediterranean flavors created by chef Giuseppe Stanzione.
- Restaurant Al Mare is perched on the terrace above the private beach area and offers an informal dining experience with spectacular views over the Amalfi Coast.
- Nestled in one of the most beautiful corners of the Amalfi Coast, Hotel Santa Caterina’s Beach Club is where guests relax, soaking up the Mediterranean sun and swimming in the heated pool filled with sea water.
A Historical Residence Overlooking the Sea
Villa della Marchesa
Recently opened, the “Villas della Marchesa” offer breathtaking view of the Mediterranean and is immersed in the quiet of the typical Amalfi lemon groves.
The Villas, which, can also be sold as one larger villa, are located a 3-minute walking distance along the scenic Amalfi Drive from the Hotel Santa Caterina. These 19th century homes have been completely restored and designed to enhance the extraordinary natural beauty of the environment in which they are surrounded.
The main Villa proposes 2 junior suites and a front sea view double room. A short walk or outdoor elevator ride there are an additional two separate executive junior suites. The outdoor spaces are well organized according to the typical coastal landscape. A succession of garden terraces that houses a swimming pool, the solarium as well as a series of fragrant citrus groves.