The Heart of the Geneva
Hotel Metropole Geneva
Nestled in the heart of Geneva with a beautiful view of the lake, Hotel Metropole is located on the left bank, with the city’s famous shopping district and just a short walk from the Jet d’eau, the old town and the central business district. The hotel boasts the renowned top-quality 5-star superior service that is a hallmark of Swiss hospitality.
Key Selling Points
- Established in 1854, the historic building is nestled in the heart of Geneva with beautiful views of the Lake.
- 111 beautifully designed rooms and 16 stunning suites, complete with all of the modern comforts and the latest technology.
- The Presidential apartment was unveiled with 3 bedrooms, separate office space, large double bathroom with shower-hammam, sauna, and an over-sized Jacuzzi.
- Discover a creative and seasonal Italian cuisine with a French twist at Gusto Restaurant.
- Nestled on the hotel rooftop, the MET rooftop lounge offers a breathtaking view over the Lake and the famous Jet d’Eau, the English Garden and Saint-Peter cathedral.
- Serving delicious food and drinks all day long, the vibrant Mirror bar is known as the perfect rendez-vous in the center of town for business people and shopping addicts.