The White Lady of Copenhagen
Established in 1755, the 5 star hotel d’Angleterre is an icon and a historic landmark in Copenhagen and Denmark and it is rated as one of the best hotels in Copenhagen and indeed Northern Europe. Celebrated for its elegance, luxury and style, hotel d’Angleterre embodies the perfect balance between the stately Victorian architecture of the historic building and the graceful simplicity of contemporary Nordic design.
Key Selling Points
- Each of the 92 spacious rooms and suites at individually decorated with stylish interiors and hand-picked artworks, spacious bathrooms, and the latest technology.
- Located in Kongens Nytorv, the 260 year old hotel is in the heart of Copenhagen, near the Royal Theater, Nyhavn Canal, and the pedestrian shopping street of “Strøget”.
- Stunning 2,700 sq. ft. Royal Suite features a grand balcony overlooking Kongens Nytorv and The Royal Theater, it has a dining room for 10 guests and a spectacular fireplace.
- Michelin-starred Marchal, one of the finest restaurants in Copenhagen, is where quality and aesthetics are essential elements in their ambitious cuisine.
- 4,300 sq.ft. “Amazing Space” features an expansive menu of signature treatments as well as wet areas, fitness studio, and an indoor swimming pool.