Dream Location and Bewitching Panorama Overlooking the Mediterranean
Hôtel Barrière Le Majestic Cannes
The Hôtel Barrière Le Majestic Cannes, symbol of French Art de Vivre, perfectly located on La Croisette, is imbued with luxury, elegance, charm and refinement. Nearly all of the guestrooms and suites overlook the Mediterranean. For gourmet dining, Fouquet’s Cannes Parisian brasserie offers a menu created in collaboration with Pierre Gagnaire, and the Mediterranean bistro, Paradiso Nicole & Pierre is famous for its typical Provence cuisine and home-like atmosphere. The Spa Diane Barrière offers ultimate relaxation while shopping awaits in the many nearby luxury boutiques.
Cannes is a vibrant city that hosts a multitude of cultural, professional, and festive events throughout the year, which may pose some inconveniences due to the large crowds, such as noise or large structures erected in all locations, particularly on the Croisette and the beach. Prior to your arrival, we encourage you to check in advance the events taking place by visiting the Palais des Festivals website.
Key Selling Points
- Exceptional location in Cannes city center, facing the sea and Palais des Festivals
- With over 80% of accommodations featuring stunning views of the Bay of Cannes, the 350 rooms and suites offer splendid interiors, refinement in every detail, and quality service.
- 8 Signature Suites featuring breathtaking views over the Sea and exceptional design.
- Le Fouquet’s Cannes continues the brasserie-style of its prestigious Parisian relation. On the menu created by Pierre Gagnaire, brasserie classics are revisited, attracting well-known gourmets and stars.
- Paradiso Nicole & Pierre a tribute to the Mediterranean, to Italy and to Cinema
- Spa Diane Barrière provides multi-sensory stimulations and personalized treatment programs in a 4,520 sq ft oasis dedicated to your well-being.
- The beach club, La Plage Barrière Le Majestic Cannes, offers all kinds of sporting temptations and is the ideal place to relax all year round.