The Soul of Paris
Hotel Barrière Le Fouquet’s Paris
Set on the most beautiful avenue in the world, Hotel Fouquet’s Paris celebrates the City of Light’s cultural effervescence and timeless romanticism. Exuding the feel of a family home, its rooms are intimate and comfortable, its suites offering majestic views over the capital. Take your stay at another level thanks to the expertise of its senses-awakening spa, swimming pool and fitness center whose walls are adorned with masterpieces from the art world, as well as a beautifully curated boutique for a spot of shopping. At the crossroads of the Champs-Elysées and Avenue George V, the legendary Brasserie Fouquet’s revisits Parisian gastronomy classics in a stylish, celebratory, and authentic atmosphere. Enjoy delicious cuisine in the elegant, cozy setting of Le Joy restaurant, in the heart of an unexpected courtyard garden.
Key Selling Points
- Located on the Champs-Elysées, only steps from Paris’ most iconic landmarks, including the Arc de Triomphe.
- 101 rooms and suites decorated by French designer Jacques Garcia in a contemporary style with marble bathrooms, and cutting edge amenities. In 2019, 19 new rooms and suites were unveiled offering unparalleled and breathtaking views over the George V and the Champs-Elysées.
- Exceptional Suites are an ode to French Art de Vivre and designed to feel like your own personal Parisian apartments. They offer guests sumptuous spaces and spectacular views.
- Legendary Brasserie Fouquet’s, offering a traditional menu of a Parisian brasserie created in collaboration with Pierre Gagnaire.
- Le Joy provides an elegant and cozy atmosphere just steps away from the bustle of the Champs-Elysées. An interior garden adds a sense of calm to your day while you dine on seasonal French cuisine sourced from local ingredients.
- Spa Diane Barrière is an oasis dedicated to beauty and relaxation utilizing the expertise of Kos Paris.
- Personalized service “a la francaise,” including 24/7 butler and concierge service.