Your London Home Awaits
Flemings Mayfair is one of the most iconic boutique hotels in Mayfair. Part of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the award-winning hotel offers unrivalled luxury accommodation in one of London’s most prestigious neighborhoods. Converted from thirteen Georgian townhouses, some of them dating back to 1731, it was founded by Robert Fleming in 1851, making it one of London’s oldest established hotels. The hotel offers 129 luxury guest rooms and suites as well as ten sumptuous apartments of one, two or three bedrooms. Following a multi-million pound refurbishment, a lot of the period 18th century detail has been reinstated and skillfully blended to work harmoniously with the hotel’s lavish new interiors
Key Selling Points
- Situated in one of London’s most exclusive neighborhoods of Mayfair. The hotel is steps away from Green Park, Piccadilly, and Buckingham Palace.
- 129 luxury guest rooms and suites. One, two and three bedroom apartments are available with fully appointed kitchens.
- The Townhouse, a unique 7-bedroom private residence that is part of the hotel with a separate street entrance.
- Ormer Mayfair is a stunning art deco inspired restaurant awash with 1930’s glamour. Under the expert direction of Executive Chef Sofian Msetfi, diners will enjoy impeccable modern British dishes boasting the best locally sourced and seasonal British produce, all served in the inimitable style that has helped Ormer Mayfair to be consistently rated as one of the top restaurants in London.
- The Drawing Room, a refined Indian inspired tea room echoes elegance and grace in homage to the hotel’s 18th century origin.