El Palace Hotel
Since opening its doors in 1919, El Palace Barcelona has played host to monarchs, aristocrats, artists, musicians, and more. History has been made within the walls of this hotel in the heart of Barcelona. Located in the center of the Catalan city, El Palace has become a staple of luxury and elegance for over a 100 years. Though this rich history will forever be associated with the Hotel, that does not mean they do not continue to look forward. Recently, the Hotel completed an ambitious full refurbishment throughout the public areas, suites, rooms, and the creation of the breathtaking Roof Top Garden which will wow guests for years to come.
Key Selling Points
- Located in the epicenter of Barcelona and over 100 years of history.
- 120 rooms and suites in its historic building. The carefully selected furnishings ensure total comfort and relaxation.
- Exclusive, original and unique, the Art Suites are each inspired by an art (painting, dance, architecture, literature, sculpture, and music) through a person who is a reference to it and that boasts a close relationship with the hotel.
- Cesar Ritz Art Suite is dedicated to the creator of the contemporary concept of luxury hotels.
- Josephine Baker Art Suite is dedicated to this big screen star who would perform at the Hotel when she visited Barcelona.
- Salvador Dali Art Suite is in the same suite where Dali lived for long periods while working on his art.
- Joan Miro Art Suite is dedicated to one of most influential artists of the twentieth century and surrealism.
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon Art Suite is dedicated to the award winning writer.
- El Palace Suite by Ronnie Wood is an art deco suite that has a very different personality from the rest of the art suites as it embodies the legendary guitarist of the Rolling Stones.
- AMAR Barcelona, the restaurant takes its name from the love for the city of Barcelona, as well as Chef’s passion for seafood.
- L’Éclair, Bistro located in historic main hall offering classic local cuisine with a French touch.
- Inspired by the romantic garden at the palace of Francesc Cambo, the Rooftop Garden is the most exclusive in all of Barcelona. This open-air garden, you will find some of the most exciting seasonal activities, such as yoga, Pilates, master classes and an open-air cinema.
- El Jardin hosts breakfast each morning surrounded by a beautifully sunlit garden.
- Mayan Luxury Spa where sounds, rituals, and traditional treatments are combined with high quality French cosmetic products from the exclusive and prestigious Anne Semonin.
The Essential Details
El Palace Hotel
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 668, 08010
Tel: +39 02 8883 8888
GDS Code: LW