At Cosme, You’re Free to Be
Cosme, a Luxury Collection Resort
Experience Greek island charm like no other at Cosme, a Luxury Collection Resort, Paros, This luxury escape located moments from the island’s vivacious, whitewashed harbor village of Naoussa, features its own private beach club overlooking the turquoise Aegean Sea. The resort embodies a spirited, cosmopolitan home away from home for the global explorer, exuberantly celebrating the enjoyment of life. The natural-chic décor elegantly blends rare elements from around the world with bold Cycladic lines. Complete with 40 suites designed with a crisp aesthetic, guests will revel in a beachfront Mediterranean restaurant, spa and outdoor wellness and fitness center.
Key Selling Points
- Set in the soulful village of Naousa with the clear blue Aegean water at its feet, the beachfront Cosme embraces the energy of the sea and reciprocates the joyful pulse of the town.
- 40 guestrooms weave a story of Paros, balancing the island’s blues and whites jeweled with artworks by local artists and eclectic treasures. The suites are complete with terraces shaded by wicker pergoals offering relaxing views of the surrounding scenery.
- Cosme’s architecture is inspired by the bright fishing villages of Paros, designed as a natural extension of Naoussa.
- The Hotel’s stunning beachfront Parostia Restaurant and the laidback serene Volta Restaurant offering “Medite-grecian” cuisine by celebrated Greek Chef Yiannis Kioroglou.
- CIRCE Bar is a beautiful lounge with sensational sunset views over the bay of Naoussa.
- An iconic half-moon shaped pool which seems like a naturally shaped balcony over the sea.
- The curated art selection in Comse is a striking element of design that can be found throughout the hotel with many different forms such as contemporary photography, ceramics, murals and floor paintings, as well as embroidery.
- Elios Spa inspired by the ever present water element surrounding the Cyclades. The Elios Spa pays tribute to the extraordinary settings where it is nestled , drawing on the warmth and appealing energy of nearby islands.
- Private Beach Club is the perfect location to dip toes into the pristine Aegean waters, whilst relaxing on seaside loungers.