The Caribbean Sea is Calling
Nestled seaside where the Caribbean Sea’s crystal waters meet the fresh Grenada saltwater breeze, you find yourself at the pinnacle of boutique luxury, surrounded by gracious island hospitality that is Calabash Grenada.
A Relais & Châteaux property which prides itself on combining five-star service and luxury within a relaxed and intimate environment to create the ultimate Caribbean escape in Grenada. With 30 suites and 3 Estate Villas, every luxury is on offer, starting from breakfast served on your suite’s private balcony, or on the beach, to excellent dining at the 2 renowned restaurants.
Revel in relaxation as you explore our tranquil Caribbean paradise, indulge yourself in delectable, culinary delights, and escape on the sweetest of island adventures.
Key Selling Points
- Grenada is the Caribbean you’ve always dreamed of. Pristine beaches, buildings only as tall as the coconut trees and smiling faces everywhere you turn.
- 30 suites arranged in a horseshoe shape around 8 acres of lush tropical gardens facing the towards the sea.
- Four Estate Villas offering two and five bedrooms, spacious living areas perfect for large groups or families.
- At Rhodes Restaurant cuisine is inspired by the local ingredients cultivated from the lush and fertile soils of Grenada mixes with elegant cuisine to create a world class dining experience.
- Izakaya, is our take on an informal Japanese bar concept which encompasses Japanese and contemporary dishes using local produce & seafood and locally sourced specialty products.
- The Beach Club located on the white sands of L’anse Aux Epines Beach, it is the perfect setting for a light and refreshing lunch.
- The Spa at Calabash offers holistic treatments, and other methodologies for mental recovery, physical wellbeing, and a spiritual balance. Complimentary yoga sessions are offered once per week in the most beautiful serene backdrop.
Estate Villas sit on a secluded peninsula with awe inspiring views and direct beach access. Situated on the southwest coast of the Caribbean island of Grenada, the property enjoys a contemporary layout and design, with the Spa, Beach Club Bar & Restaurant and fine dining at Rhodes Restaurant nearby. Each Villa boasts its own infinity each pool; perfect for families, large groups or just a couple seeking the privacy of a private home with all the luxuries of a five star hotel.