Phāea Blue Palace
The Phāea Blue Palace boutique hotel, member of Small Luxury Hotels is set to open in May 2024 with 47 bungalows and suites, embodying PHAEA’s commitment to conscious luxury hospitality and a deeper connection to Greece’s timeless heritage. The hotel will offer refreshed interiors and will provide a more intimate, personalized experience in the same majestic location nestled amidst the azure waters and rugged landscapes of Crete.
Key Selling Points
- Unmistakably Greek, the 47 rooms including bungalows, suites and private villa, reflect a relaxed yet refined island aesthetic with natural materials, eclectic pieces of Greek art, a color palette drawn from the surrounding environment, and historical detail.
- Each Suite at Blue Palace is named after a Greek island and offer guests a true sense of peacefulness. Designer furnishings, original artwork, luxurious textures make up the extraordinary beautiful interior, which unfolds to an expansive outdoor area with inviting private pool and breathtaking views.
- The three-bedroom Phāea Blue Villa is an unparalleled haven, featuring a vast airy open plan living area, opulent amenities, a private heated pool that are perfectly complemented by magnificent views over the deep blue Aegean.
- Blue Door is a quintessential Greek Taverna. Once an old fisherman’s stone house, the Blue Door offers fresh fish and seafood.
- Anthos Restaurant presents a fresh take on Greek contemporary cuisine, with innovative food concepts.
- Phāea Farmers Feast is a unique, organic garden pop-up restaurant that celebrates the Hotel’s farm-to-table ethos. Guests are encouraged to pick the freshest ingredients before gathering around a communal table to take in the delicious aromas.
- Votsalo Bar is a warm space to gather and enjoy local spirits and signature cocktails.
- Enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Aegean on the Private Beach and embrace the untouched beauty of Crete.
- Embark on a traditional wooden caique for a bespoke experience on the water with exceptional food and wine.
- Guests can indulge in a world of wellness and adventure from morning yoga to captivating hikes.
- Member of Small Luxury Hotels.