Opened in April 2022, following a meticulous restoration, Palazzo Portinari Salviati is welcoming guests to the artistic heart of Florence. Featuring 13 elegant suites, embellished with its lavish decors and lush furnishings you will be fully immersed in the rich heritage and culture of this Florentine historical residence. Following up this June, in the frescoed Court of the Emperors, a fine dining restaurant “Chic Nonna” managed by Vito Mollica will open. Completing the experience is the historical Noble floor, an awe inspiring 1,184 sq. ft. frescoed gallery has been designed to host the most iconic suites of the Palazzo, as well as exclusive upscale receptions.
Key Selling Points
- An authentic 15th century Florentine Palazzo, just a stone’s throw away from Brunelleschi’s dome in the very heart of Florence, ideal to lead guests through a one-of-a-kind experience back to the past grandeur of the Renaissance
- Gourmet Restaurant “Chic Nonna” run by Michelin Star Chef Vito Mollica, as well as a Bistrot & Lounge Bar set in the splendid Court of Cosimo I, will feature a remarkable gastronomic journey showcasing vibrant culinary offerings inspired by the Tuscan and Italian tradition. (Open in June)
- Generously sized Frescoed Suites with high wooden coffered or frescoed ceilings as well as luxury serviced apartments, each one equipped with precious marble ensuite bathroom and embellished with glorious drapery, lush furnishings and soothing colors palettes.
- An elegant Luxury SPA with a luscious indoor heated pool, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, fitness area and three beauty treatment rooms designed to create an intimate, meditative ambience bursting with exclusivity and style. (Open in June)
- Set in the beating heart of the artistic and cultural scene of the Renaissance, this authentic Florentine building – with its priceless historical and artistic heritage – underwent a laborious restoration, revealing to guests and the local community an authentic gem that has long been part of the tradition of Florence and Italy.
- The uniqueness of the building and the tailored customization of spaces and services design the perfect setting for every event, whether it’s a dream wedding or a special ceremony.
Palazzo Portinari Salviati
Via del Corso 6
Tel: +39 06 8781 2893
- Florence Airport: 30 minutes by car
- Santa Maria Novella Train Station: 15 minutes walk or by car