Myconian Imperial is a proud member of Leading Hotels of the World and possesses an exclusive address on Mykonos. Everywhere, openings onto the expanse of sea and sky are invitations to move seamlessly between in and outdoors, and discover the many secret lookouts, the luxury spa, the gourmet restaurants and the entertainment deck with seawater pool and seductive bars.
Key Selling Points
- Poised on the foothills of Elia Bay, immediately above the aquamarine waters and famously fine sand of their private beach.
- The Myconian Imperial prides itself on the luxury of its spacious rooms and suites that combine contemporary comfort with traditional Cycladic charm.
- Dine among the stars at the Myconian Imperial’s à la carte restaurant, those suspended in the sky above and the stellar culinary events prepared by Executive Chef Tasos Almpanis.
- Myconian Imperial Spa offers treatments with a range of products from Elemis and Ligne St Barth.
- Ideal destination for honeymooners and young couples.
Arriving by Airport:
- 25 minutes from Mykonos Airport
- 35 minute flight from Athens
- 60 minute flight from Thessaloniki
Arriving by Sea:
- Approximately 3.5 – 4 hours by high speed boat from Piraeus and 5.5 hours by ferry boat
- Daily, frequent connections with the islands of Rafina, Tinos, Syros, Paros, Naxos, Ios, Santorini and Andros if you enjoy island-hopping.
Services and Amenities
- 111 guestrooms and suites offering impressive views from the terrace with some room having the option for outdoor Jacuzzi or private pool, while the suites are with private pool.
- 3 restaurants and bars.
- Myconian Imperial Spa with Fitness Center.
- Twin saltwater pools and Jacuzzi tub, feet-in-the-water cocktail bar with panoramic views of the Aegean sea.
- Access to the Myconian Beach Club at Elia Beach.
- Luxury coach shuttle service to Mykonos Town operating daily until 1am.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Luxury shuttle and limo transfer service.
- Concierge services and excursions, water sports and PADI diving center.