Flemings Mayfair is one of the capital’s oldest established hotels; dating from 1851, and one of the few remaining privately owned hotels in London that has been in the same family for over 40 years. The hotel offers 129 luxury guest rooms and suites as well as ten sumptuous apartments of one, two or three bedrooms. It comprises thirteen Georgian Townhouses that date from 1731. Following a recent multi-million pound refurbishment, a lot of the period 18th century detail has been reinstated and skilfully blended to work harmoniously with the hotel’s lavish new interiors
Key Selling Points
- Situated in one of London’s most exclusive neighborhoods of Mayfair. The hotel is steps away from Green Park, Piccadilly, and Buckingham Palace.
- 129 luxury guest rooms and suites. One, two and three bedroom apartments are available with fully appointed kitchens.
- The Townhouse, a unique 7-bedroom private residence that is part of the hotel with a separate street entrance.
- Ormer Mayfair is a stunning art deco inspired restaurant awash with 1930’s glamour. Under the expert direction of Executive Chef Sofian Msetfi, diners will enjoy impeccable modern British dishes boasting the best locally sourced and seasonal British produce, all served in the inimitable style that has helped Ormer Mayfair to be consistently rated as one of the top restaurants in London.
- The Drawing Room, a refined Indian inspired tea room echoes elegance and grace in homage to the hotel’s 18th century origins.
- London Heathrow Airport – The third busiest airport in the world. It is located 45 minutes from the Hotel.
- Eurostar – Approximately 20 minutes from the Hotel.
Services and Amenities
- 129 luxury rooms, suites and apartments.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Bespoke service.
- Apartments with private entrance.
- Penthouse with rooftop terrace.
- 24-hour room service and concierge.
- Dedicated Guest Services Manager.
- Fitness center with a range of Technogym fitness equipment
- Partnership with Michaeljohn, Salon and Medispa in Mayfair. Only a 7 minutes’ walk from the Hotel.