Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort is a secluded oasis with panoramic views of the Aegean Sea and Spinalonga Island; guest rooms are thoughtfully crafted as your personal sanctuary with a relaxed yet refined island ambiance. Spanning 143 acres, the resort has no main building but it is instead surrounded by bungalows, suites and villas. Restaurants feature open air seating and are spread around the resort from high up offering beautiful views of the sea to down along the coastline.
Key Selling Points
- Private verandas, infinity pools, and unrivalled views from private bungalows and suites provide guests with a feeling of freedom and seclusion.
- The Haven Collection extraordinary suites and private villas are exclusive experiences that are overflowing with understated luxury for the most distinguished guests. Guests of the Haven Collection receive a bespoke Crete experience including a private breakfast with a unique selection of dishes served in the courtyard, additional services and amenities including complimentary transfers, dedicated concierge and more. The Beach Haven, reserved exclusively for guests of The Haven Collection is fully equipped with loungers and parasols.
- The Island Luxury Suites feature large private pools, beautiful spacious outdoor areas, contemporary furnishings and unique décor encapsulating the artistic and cultural legacy of Crete. Private Villas are fully equipped standalone residences boasting two or three bedrooms, large indoor living spaces, outdoor facilities and dining areas, private swimming pools which makes you feel as if you are residing in a Mediterranean home.
- Big Blue is one of the longest beaches of Crete, this olive tree-fringed private beach offers a magnificent sense of spaciousness and calm.
- Anthós, this farm to table restaurant celebrates traditional Cretan cuisine.
- Once an old fisherman’s stone house, Blue Door is a quintessentially Greek Taverna offering fresh fish and signature seafood dishes.
- Olea, with stunning vies over the sea from it’s atmospheric veranda, this restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean and Greek cuisine.
- Isola, enjoy seasonal feast of Italian dishes at this leisurely restaurant amidst the refreshing sea air.
- Enjoy the old-world atmosphere of the Arsenali Lounge Bar, where you will enjoy hand-crafted cocktails by the pool while soaking in a magnificent sunset.
- Refreshing beachside dishes are served in the privacy of your sunbed at Isola Beach Club.
- Embrace the natural beauty of Crete and the Aegean sea with a variety of excursions and experiences on the water and across the island.
- Elounda Spa offers an ideal environment for rejuvenation of the mind, body, and soul.
- Heraklion International Airport – 1 hour (car) from the Hotel
- Heraklion Port – 1 hour 10 minutes (car) from the Hotel