Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel is a Relais & Châteaux property which prides itself on combining five-star service and luxury within a relaxed and intimate environment to create the ultimate Caribbean escape in Grenada. With 30 suites and 3 Estate Villas, every luxury is on offer, starting from breakfast served on your suite’s private balcony, or on the beach, to excellent dining at the 2 renowned restaurants.
Key Selling Points
- Grenada is the Caribbean you’ve always dreamed of. Pristine beaches, buildings only as tall as the coconut trees and smiling faces everywhere you turn.
- 30 suites arranged in a horseshoe shape around 8 acres of lush tropical gardens facing the towards the sea.
- At Rhodes Restaurant, Celebrity chef Gary Rhodes mixes elegant cuisine with the spices and flavors of the island to create a world class dining experience.
- The Spa at Calabash experience is designed to empower guests to reposition themselves at the center of their own live.
- 10 minutes from Maurice Bishop International Airport
Distances from Major U.S. Cities:
- Atlanta – 4 hour and 35 minute nonstop flight
- JFK – 5 hour nonstop flight
- Miami – 3 hour 40 minute nonstop flight
- Toronto – 5 hour 10 minute nonstop flight
Services and Amenities
- 30 suites and 3 Estate Villas consisting of 5 bedrooms.
- 2 restaurants and 3 bars.
- The unique service of breakfast served on your suite’s balcony or on the beach.
- The Spa at Calabash offering holistic treatments and Elemis Products
- Elemis Skincare Products for bath amenities.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel.
- Private transfers from Grenada’s airport.
- Unlimited use of tennis courts and non-motorized water-sports including: Stand Up Paddle Boards, Hobie Cat Sailing, Kayaking & Snorkeling.
- Complimentary fitness facility.