The art of simplicity rather than ostentatious splendor is our conception of luxury. It was around this ideal that Le Roch Hotel & Spa, a 37 room boutique hotel with the spirit of a home, offering a sincere welcome, was conceived. The interior design is the work of a true Parisian, Sarah Lavoine. With her aesthetic sense and superb craftsmanship she finds true expression in all aspects of creativity that interest and inspire her, whether that be color, furniture and authentic objects, pure materials or simple line.
Hotel Selling Points
- Unique location in the heart of Paris’ culture, fashion, and gastronomic district
- 32 elegant and spacious rooms from 215 sq.ft. for a Cosy room to 344 sq.ft. for a Prestige
- 4 Indulgence Suites all equipped with a private hammam steam bath
- The Saint-Roch rooftop Suite with its own private terrace. Adjoins to a Deluxe Room and it becomes a charming Parisian apartment taking up the entire 6th floor
- First 5-star hotel ever to be decorated by famous French designer Sarah Lavoine
- Restaurant overseen by Two-Michelin starred Chef Arnaud Faye, with its terrace and indoor garden
- Spa by Codage, a French brand offering made-to-measure skin care, and indoor pool
- Youngest Clefs d’Or Concierge in the world
Rooms & Suites
Havens of true comfort due to their very generous dimensions and high tech facilities of exceptional quality, the 32 rooms and 5 suites of Le Roch Hotel & Spa are also superb examples of sheer styles. This style, designed by the Parisian Sarah Lavoine, embodies a blending of the chic and the contemporary that resonates with inspiration.
Available in five different color schemes, the décor of the rooms creates a delicate interplay with natural light, a rare refinement that becomes a showcase for natural materials and designer furniture.
The spacious bathrooms feature superb Moroccan zelliges – handmade clay tiles shows colors echo those of the bedrooms and are equipped with generously sized bathtubs created by Kaldewei.
Deluxe Indulgence Room
Saint Roch Suite
Apartment (Saint Roch Suite + Deluxe Indulgence Room)
Size in m²/ ft²
20/22 – 215/236
25 – 269
25 – 269
30 – 322
32 – 344
47 – 505
70 – 753
Le Roch Restaurant & Bar: The celebrated gastronomic art of blending flavors is practiced with gusto. This is due to the skills demonstrated in the collaboration of two prestige chefs. Starred chef Arnaud Faye creates the menus, and our chef Rémy Bered works his magic in the kitchen to bring life to these inspired creations, all in accordance with seasonal availability produce.
The results are rich with flavor and offer lovers of the gastronomic arts a festival of taste sensations. Whether you feel like sharing a quiet snack or savoring a hearty repast, you will find in our selection of dishes a delicious answer to your culinary requirements. Restaurant open from Tuesday to Saturday.
Breakfast: from 7:00 to 10:30am (until 11:00am on weekends)
Lunch: from 12:00pm to 2:00pm (lunch break menu €29)
Tea Time: 3:00pm to 5:30pm
Dinner: from 7:30pm to 10:00pm
Bar: Take some time to explore our bar menu, which invites you to discover original cocktails, prestigious spirits or renowned champagnes, served at the bar, by the fireplace, on the terrace or in our courtyard garden.
Spa & Wellness
Amidst the serenity of this place of wellness you will find a unique pool made of black lava rock in which the shimmering water is caressed by natural light; a mirror-lined fitness center, a welcoming atmosphere and a selection of very sophisticated exercise equipment; a deliciously hot hammam and a spa with facilities dedicated to the care of your face and body, provided by expert hands.
Swimming pool, hammam and fitness room open daily: 6:00am to 11:00pm
Care sessions can be booked during the spa opening hours, care sessions are available in your room at any hour of the day or night.
Services & Amenities
Following Services and Amenities:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat-screen TV
- Codage Amenities
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Italian Shower and Bath
- Indoor swimming pool and hammam with natural daylight
- Spa by Codage
- Restaurant overseen by Two-Michelin starred Chef Arnaud Faye
- Multi-service interactive tablet connected to the TV
- Marshall Bluetooth Speakers