Tucked away in a secluded seaside estate, surrounded by lush tropical gardens, is a new boutique resort that offers guests relaxation without limits and luxury beyond compare. Eden Roc at Cap Cana, is located in the Dominican Republic’s most elegant beachfront community, is a Relais & Châteaux hideaway inspired by the glamorous resorts of the French and Italian Riviera. It’s a place where serenity meets luxury, where nature meets nurture, where service graciously exceeds all expectations. Gardens of fragrant tropical flowers excite the senses and surround 34 magnificent free-standing suites, each with its own swimming pool and spa area. It’s your private sanctuary among a constellation of resort diversions, from golf and snorkeling to gourmet dining and unique spa therapies.
The resort’s epicenter and the inspiration behind Eden Roc, is a massive natural grotto. Complete with elemental walking paths and multiple vantage points, the grotto offers guests the opportunity to experience a heightened sense of nature with relaxing waterfalls and a freshwater lagoon.
Hotel Selling Points
- 32 luxury pool suites and 2 stunning villas with 3-4 bedrooms. 26 new two-bedroom ocean front suites with full kitchens
- Accessible only by guests of the hotel, Eden Roc Beach Club offers a fashionable and fun setting to enjoy the natural pleasures of the sun and sand, and a wellness area.
- Mediterraneo Restaurant is the main restaurant of the hotel and presents an unparalleled Mediterranean dining experience. La Palapa offers fish and seafood dining prepared to perfection. The new BLUE Grill + Bar features Nikkei and robatayaki cooking techniques and a rotisserie. La Cava is the resort’s wine cellar, with a private area for dinners and tastings.
- Solaya Spa, surrounded by lagoons, is where you will find a steaming Jacuzzi, refreshing swimming pool, and luxury cabanas offering world-class treatments.
- Jack Nicklaus golf course at Eden Roc
- Koko Kid’s Club for children ages 4 to 12 years
Eden Roc at Cap Cana offers 34 ultra-luxurious, free standing suites and villas and 26 two bedroom beachfront suites all radiating calm and privacy. Milan based designers Marina Nova and Carlo Belgir created beautiful spaces with rich woods, exquisite fabrics, modern accessories and local art.
Each features expansive windows, verandas and patios, as well as private swimming pool, private courtyard with pergola, and private massage/ relaxation area surrounded by lush landscaping for intimacy and tranquility. Cutting-edge Bose audio systems and iPads are outfitted to control light, temperature and sound. Wi-Fi Internet access, luxurious bath amenities by Laura Tonatto, soaking tub and separate shower, and twice-daily housekeeping service are also part of the accommodation experience. Whatever the size and layout, all accommodations come drenched in vibrant tropical colors such as cerise, golden yellow, azure, plum and lime green in contrast to soothing cream and eggshell palate interiors with premium coral stone and hand-painted flooring.
At the top-end are two duplex specialty villas.
The majestic Three Bedroom Royale Villa (4,025 sq ft) is a two-level suite with three bedrooms, three-and-a-half baths, full kitchen, private free-form pool, spacious living room and studio, a large gazebo, and dining set for six guests.
The Four Bedroom Imperiale Villa (6,180 sq ft) is the jewel of the resort, with four bedrooms, four bathrooms with coral stone bathtubs with marble Jacuzzis and rain shower head baths, open-air courtyard with gardens and cascading waterfalls, full kitchen with personal chef, and private butler on call 24 hours a day.
Luxury Pool Junior Suites
Luxury Pool one Bedroom Suites
Luxury Pool Family Suites
Two Bedroom Suite Duplex
Three Bedroom Royale villa
Four Bedroom Imperial Villa
Number Per Category
Size in m²/ ft²
Beach Front Junior Suite
Beach Front One-Bedroom Suite
Beach Front Two Bedrrom Suite (Combination of a Junior Suite and One Bedroom Suite)
Number Per Category
Size in m²/ ft²
55 / 592
111 / 1194
166 / 1786
Eden Roc Beach Club
Eden Roc Beach Club offers a fashionable and fun setting to enjoy the natural pleasures of sun, sea, sand as well as the more urbane pursuits of fine dining, spa and wellness, and shopping. Accessible only by guests of Eden Roc at Cap Cana hotel and members, the Beach Club provides an intimate setting to connect with loved ones, new friends and yourself.
Mediterraneo Restaurant: Showcasing Mediterranean specialties, the main restaurant of Eden Roc at Cap Cana presents an unparalleled dining experience for culinary enthusiasts who appreciate the intricacies of fine cuisine.
Open daily for Breakfast – 7:30am to 11:00am
Monday to Saturday for Dinner – 7:00pm to 10:00pm
Blue Grill + Bar: Refashioned into a new dining destination highlighting a display of Nikkei and Robatayaki cooking techniques, featuring a cigar cellar, wine showcase, and a rotisserie by the pool serving grilled staples for lunch.
Open Friday to Sunday for Lunch and Cocktails – 10:00am to 5:00pm
La Palapa by Eden Roc: Fish and seafood prepared to perfection, sumptuous gnocchi, linguini, Sushi, and fusion cuisine created by our team of culinary experts. All of this along with breathtaking views of the Caribbean at every turn will make your experience unforgettable. Lauded as one of the best restaurants in the Punta Cana area.
Open daily for Lunch and Dinner – 12:00pm to 10:30pm
La Cava: Intimate gathering spot that feels like a cozy cellar in a Colonial home or historic hacienda, but has been designed for today’s wine connoisseur. Host small, private dinners and wine tastings in the company of hundreds of bottles of the finest French, Italian, Spanish, American and South American vintages—the top wine collection in the Dominican Republic and one of the best in the Caribbean. Up to 6 guests for dinner and wine tastings.
Monday to Saturday – 7:00pm to 10:00pm
Riva Bar: Inspired by the exquisitely crafted Riva Aquarama pleasure boat, the symbol of glamour in 1960s Monte Carlo, Antibes and Portofino, the bar exudes vintage charm. With details of mahogany, chrome and exotic leathers, it is built to celebrate la dolce vita—the good life—and evokes carefree afternoons along the Côte d’Azur. Enjoy cocktails, signature drinks and live piano music while overlooking the stunning main pool and gardens
Spa & Wellness
Solaya Spa Experience Luxury: Your journey will begin with the lavish and intimate wet areas. Elegant lockers, plus bathrobes, Rainfall showers, a Swedish sauna and a beautiful hammam make up this unique experience.
Surrounded by lagoons, you will find our steaming Jacuzzi along with refreshing free-form swimming pool embraced by the Caribbean blue sky. Our Luxury Cabanas offer convenient equipment to guarantee world-class treatments, whether it be a native indulgence or an exclusive European facial. The tastefully appointed beauty salon caters all that is needed for a special evening or a grand event.
Fitness & Wellness: Continue your workout routine or embark on a new journey in our state-of-the-art gym featuring bodybuilding and cardio-training machines from Technogym.
Services & Amenities
All rooms and suites offer the following amenities:
- Garden view/lagoon view
- Private swimming pool and covered gazebo
- Exclusive use of a golf cart
- Daily full American breakfast
- Access to a smart technology iPad which controls light, television, and sound via an Eden Roc at Cap Cana application
- In-room electronic safety box
- Luxurious bed linens and plush bathrobes and slippers by Rivolta Carmignani
- Plush goose down feather duvet pillows by Hanse
- Large 55 inch LCD flat screen TV complete with satellite programming, Bose surround sound speakers
- Work desk with convenient power outlets and ports for iPod and iPad
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea maker
- Indulgent bath amenities by Laura Tonatto, exclusively created for Eden Roc at Cap Cana guests
- Private airport transfers to and from Punta Cana International Airport
- Complimentary Wi-Fi