Lush Experiences is excited to announce the newest member of the Lush Experiences Collection, the boutique Paris hotel – Le Roch Hotel & Spa. Opening its doors on July 14, 2016 and located in the 1st Arrondissment on a side street off of the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré between Place Vendôme, Opera House and the Louvre.
The art of simplicity rather than ostentatious splendor is their conception of luxury. It was around this ideal that Le Roch Hotel & Spa, a 37-room boutique hotel with the spirit of a home, offering a sincere welcome, was conceived. The interior design is the work of a true Parisian, Sarah Lavoine. With her aesthetic sense and superb craftsmanship she finds true expression in all aspects of creativity that interest and inspire her, whether that be color, furniture and authentic objects, pure materials or simple line.
We are excited to share more information with you about Le Roch Hotel & Spa during my visit to your offices soon. To learn more, please view this presentation.
Giuseppe Di Palma
Owner, Lush Experiences
Hotel Selling Points
- Unique location in the heart of Paris’ culture, fashion, and gastronomic district
- 32 elegant and spacious rooms from 215 sq.ft. for a Cozy room to 344 sq.ft. for a Prestige
- 4 Indulgence Suites all equipped with a private hammam steam bath
- The Saint-Roch rooftop Suite with its own private terrace. Adjoins to a Deluxe Room and it becomes a charming Parisian apartment taking up the entire 6th floor
- First 5-star hotel ever to be decorated by famous French designer Sarah Lavoine
- Restaurant overseen by Two-Michelin starred Chef Arnaud Faye, with its terrace and indoor garden
- Spa by Codage, a French brand offering made-to-measure skin care, and indoor swimming pool
- Youngest Clef’s d’Or Concierge in the world