Majestically sitting on the banks of the Arno River, in the heart of Chianti wine region, Villa La Massa is just a short ride away from Florence’s city center. This five-star hotel, an architectural gem of the Medicean era, is a world away, an oasis of peace and serenity immersed in a 25-acre park. The Tuscan countryside extends all around as far as the eye can see: olive trees vineyards, and cypresses fill the landscape with their unique colors and scents. Featuring 51 rooms, each distinct and uniquely designed, divided into 5 classical Tuscan-style buildings: Noble, Villa, The Mill, Villino, Casa Colonica and La Limonaia.
Key Selling Points
- Only 6 miles from the historic center of Florence, immersed in the heart of Tuscany.
- Boutique hotel with 51 rooms and suites, each superbly furnished in the traditional Florentine style with outstanding views of the Arno and the countryside.
- Gourmet Restaurant “II Verrocchio” with a unique terrace offering the best in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine paired with exceptional wines
- Lunch is served at the brand new “L’Oliveto” Bistrot where guests can enjoy traditional Tuscan dishes in an informal atmosphere by the pool
- Arno Spa in an original Tuscan atmosphere, combining heritage with luxurious comfort.
- Courtesy daily shuttle to and from Ponte Vecchio every 15 minutes.
- The Villino and the newly renovated Casa Colonica can be rented exclusively for those seeking ultimate privacy or a home away from home.
- The Limonaia Villa which features 10 brand new luxury accommodations which includes 8 Prestige Double Rooms and 2 Suites
- 40 minutes from Florence Peretola Airport, and 1 hour from Pisa Galileo Galilei Airport
- Only 20 minutes from Florence railway station
Services and Amenities
- 51 rooms and suites including the Villino and Casa Colonica, which can be rented out in its entirety.
- 1 restaurant, 1 bar and 1 bistrot
- XV century cellar for wine and olive oil tastings, also available for small private lunches or dinners.
- Beautiful heated outdoor swimming pool.
- Small Pets Allowed.
- Courtesy daily shuttle service to and from Ponte Vecchio every 15 minutes.
- Horse riding, tennis, jogging, and mountain biking are available upon request.
- Cooking Lessons and Wine Tastings available for guests, and tours of the Chef’s gardens.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Small Chapel for Weddings.
- Private transportation and car rentals, private outdoor car parking
- Guided Tours of Florence, Lucca, Pisa, Siena, Chianti Wine Region, and other towns.