A late 19th century liberty style villa immersed in the beautiful scenery of the Amalfi Coast, an elegant seaside residence surrounded by the perennial blue of the Mediterranean sea and sky, by luscious bougainvillea and by lovingly cultivated olive groves and fruit orchards. This is Hotel Santa Caterina of Amalfi, a special place to experience the finest of Italian hospitality and lasting sensations of wellbeing.
Key Selling Points
- Only seafront luxury hotel on the Amalfi Coast. Has been family owned and operated for over 90 years offering a warm personalized service. Centrally located 5 minutes from town and port of Amalfi.
- 66 sea-view or partial sea-view rooms and suites, including four private honeymoon garden suites featuring classic Italian interiors, quintessentially Mediterranean architecture.
- Two restaurants, one in the main building and the other on sea level. The careful selection of ingredients and the natural talent of the hotel’s chef.
- Two panoramic elevators from the hotel takes you down the cliff side to the seaside swimming pool and club.
I had seen the hotel before but I will tell you that the level of service was over the top amazing. The people who work at your hotel seem energized and very eager to please. I have a bit of experience with hotel stays, and I promise you, I can now compare my future stays anywhere with what I found here. We were so impressed!Yvonne InsussarryAltour International
Provided an incredible hospitality and made a 5-star luxury property feel warm and relaxed, like spending time with family without the “reserve” but with all of the 5-star amenities! My room was sensational and those views will linger in my mind forever and I will smile every time I reminisce.Gina PhilipThe Travel Society
- Naples Capodichino International Airport – The nearest airport to Amalfi – 1:30 (car)
- Salerno Station – The nearest railway station – 0:55 (car) from hotel
- Bay of Naples – the second nearest station – 1:15 (car) from hotel
Services and Amenities
- 66 Sea View or partial Sea View rooms and suites, including four private honeymoon garden suites.
- One fine dining restaurant.
- One casual seaside restaurant.
- Two panoramic elevators from The Hotel down the Cliff side to the seaside swimming pool and Beach club.
- Complimentary Fitness Center.
- Spa and Wellness Center.
- Two lounges.
- Concierge and Activities Center.
- Spectacular gardens with lemon, orange and olive groves.
- On-site valet parking.