The Hôtel Barrière Le Majestic Cannes, symbol of French Art de Vivre, perfectly located on La Croisette, is imbued with luxury, elegance, charm and refinement. Nearly all of the 350 guestrooms and suites overlook the Mediterranean. For gourmet dining, Fouquet’s Cannes Parisian brasserie offers a menu created in collaboration with Pierre Gagnaire, and the Mediterranean bistro, La Petite Maison de Nicole, is famous for its typical Provence cuisine and home-like atmosphere. Spa Diane Barrière offers ultimate relaxation while shopping awaits in the many nearby luxury boutiques.
Key Selling Points
- Exceptional location in Cannes city center, facing the sea and Palais des Festivals
- With over 80% of accommodations featuring stunning views of the Bay of Cannes, the 350 rooms and suites offer splendid interiors, refinement in every detail, and quality service
- Le Fouquet’s Cannes continues the brasserie-style of its prestigious Parisian relation. On the menu created by Pierre Gagnaire, brasserie classics are revisited, attracting well-known gourmets and stars
- Spa Diane Barrière provides multi-sensory stimulations and personalized treatment programs in a 4,520 sq ft oasis dedicated to your well-being
- The beach club, La Plage Barrière Le Majestic Cannes, offers all kinds of sporting temptations and is the ideal place to relax all year round
Arriving by Airport:
- 30 minutes from Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport
- 15 minutes from Cannes-Mandelieu Aerodrome Private Airport
Arriving by Train:
- 5 minute walk from Cannes SNCF Railway Station
Services and Amenities
- 350 rooms including 90 suites and 5 Signature suites.
- 3 restaurants and bars with trendy ambiances and gourmet dishes.
- Laid out in two separate spaces, BFire offers gourmet à la carte dining in its restaurant alongside a special beach menu available from the comfort of its sun-loungers.
- The Rotonde Veuve Clicquot offers a range of divine champagnes to be sipped in the summer.
- Spa Diane Barrière is also a Fitness Centre with cardio and training equipment and group classes, 4 massage rooms including one double, a haircut cabin, as well as complimentary access to the Sensory Space with sauna, hammam.
- La Plage Barrière Le Majestic Cannes offers all kinds of sporting temptations and is the ideal place to relax on the famous jetty, the largest on the Croisette.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool, open year round.
- Studio by Petit VIP is a kid’s club complimentary for children 4 to 12 years old.
- Barrière Cine-Club is available on Sunday evenings at 5:30pm in their private screening room.
- Nearby activities include provençal villages and markets, grasse perfume factory, wine tasting, golf, tennis, horse-riding, museums Chagall and Picasso, and casinos.