Opened in February 2019, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly personalized, immensely private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. Consider it a refuge beyond the bounds of time and daily expectations, where every moment is tailored to you. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus gives you space to share, to meet, to explore and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose.
Key Selling Points
- Inspired by the enduring form of the nautilus shell, each house and residence is distinct and sophisticated escape.
- Immersed in the raw beauty of Baa Atoll at, in the middle of the UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus encompasses 2600 x 2680 sq.ft. of natural beauty.
- 26 ultra-private beach and overwater houses, each a world unto itself with spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and outdoor showers, separate living room, wide sundeck and private pool. Steps from azure seas, these bohemian, suite-style sanctuaries each come with private butler service.
- Explore Mediterranean and Arabic cuisine at Zeytoun restaurant; Latin American and Japanese delights grilled to perfection at Ocaso; international choices at Thyme; free-flow canapés from Naiboli poolside bar. Private in-residence or around the island dining by request. Flexible opening hours, no constraints.
- Explore Baa Atoll with all the time in the world. The on-site AquaNautica PADI dive center offers access to more than 30 world-class sites within close reach.
- The overwater Solasta Spa has three glass-floored treatment pavilions where tailored wellness programs are supported by natural and organic product lines. Each day is another opportunity to breathe, with unlimited complimentary scheduled yoga and meditation classes.
The Nautilus Maldives
Location: 30 minutes from Velana International Airport, Malé, via seaplane. Or board a 20 minute domestic flight from Malé to Dharavandhoo Domestic Airport, then take a 20-minute speedboat to their shores.
Services and Amenities
- 26 Beach and Ocean Houses
- The Nautilus’ three restaurants and two bars
- The overwater Solasta Spa
- On-site AquaNautica PADI dive center
- VIP welcome with greeting on tarmac and immigration clearance in VIP lounge
- Bottle of champagne and gourmet platter on arrival
- Dedicated Butler
- Packing and unpacking service
- Breakfast anytime, anywhere
- Daily sunset cocktails
- Free-flow tapas all day long
- Your selection of three soft drinks and still and sparkling water
- Premium teas and coffees
- Wi-Fi throughout the island
- Non-motorized water sports
- Snorkeling equipment
- Young Wonderers kid’s club
- Unlimited daily scheduled yoga, fitness and meditation classes
- Two children under 12 stay free with parents
- Laundry (four items per villa/per day)
- Early check-in/late check-out whenever possible
- Departure gift