The magnificent Fullerton Building is a grand neoclassical landmark built in 1928. Gazetted in December 2015 as a National Monument, it was once home to Singapore’s General Post Office, the Exchange Room and Exchange Reference Library, and the prestigious Singapore Club. For a nearly a century, it has played a pivotal role in Singapore’s rich history. Today, the Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been transformed into a stunning 400-room heritage hotel.
Key Selling Points
- Views from the 400 rooms and suites are unrivaled in Singapore.
- Transformed from a 1928 historical landmark that was home to the General Post Office, it has been honored as Singapore’s 71st National Monument. The hotel successfully blends rich heritage with contemporary style.
- Prime location in the heart of the financial, arts and civic districts, overlooking the Singapore River.
- Indulge in the Afternoon Heritage Tea set, at The Clifford Pier, once the landing point of Singapore’s fore fathers, and now transformed into a chic waterfront restaurant serving local heritage delights.
- The Town Restaurant offers all-day dining featuring local and international flavors.
- Enjoy exquisite Chine cuisine at the elegantly appointed Jade restaurant.
- The award-winning Fullerton Spa is an oasis of serenity in a timelessly elegant setting offering a range of exceptional treatments and products co curated with world renowned premium spa brand, ESPA.
- 82 feet outdoor infinity pool.
The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
1 Fullerton Square
Tel: +65 6733 8388
GDS Code: PH
Download our Directory Pages
- Singapore Changi Airport – 25 minutes from the Hotel.
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre – 15 minutes from the Hotel With the Singapore skyline as it’s backdrop, this architectural icon has the capability to accommodate some of the world’s largest ships. Spanning nearly the length of three football fields, the terminal features a spacious arrival and departure hall as well as a large ground transportation area to ensure a seamless experience for passengers.