The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore is the only hotel built on the dazzling waters of the Marina Bay. Stay in style and sophistication and take in views of the resplendent Marina Bay from your very own private balcony. The Fullerton Bay Hotel’s glamorous and exquisite interior design celebrates heritage and modernity in the Lion City. Utilizing materials and designs such as polished rosewood and latticed screens, as well as leather and chrome, the elegant and refined atmosphere in the bedrooms feature a palette of natural colors. This classical look is combined with the latest in-room technology to ensure that the hotel’s modern travelers are never out of touch.
Key Selling Points
- Luxury hotel built on the glittering waters of the famed Marina Bay.
- Delicately situated between two heritage buildings, Clifford Pier, and Customs House, the Hotel’s unique ambiance reflects the harmony between Singapore’s heritage and modernity.
- Each of the Hotel’s 100 rooms features a private balcony with enthralling panoramic views of the Singapore Skyline.
- 82 feet long rooftop swimming pool overlooking the Marina Bay waterfront.
- The Clifford Pier, Singapore’s chic waterfront restaurant is located in the Customs House, a one-of-a-kind dining destination with 360 degree views of the Marina Bay skyline.
- Lantern, a stylish rooftop bar, lounge and pool serves signature cocktails by our resident mixologist.
The Fullerton Bay hotel is 100 rooms built over the water, a masterpiece in elegant contemporary design with amazing views over the bay. Its sexy rooftop with a pool deck and outdoor restaurant, turns into a vibrant bar scene at night which makes the Fullerton Bay a sought after destination.Wido SchaeferTravelStore
The Fullerton Bay Hotel has exceeded all my expectations!Michael HoltzSmartFlyer
Back safe at home after an unforgettable stay at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore. It was fantastic! All I can say is this is the place to stay in Singapore! Loved the location, the small feeling but elegant, rooms were spacious, service was impeccable and that roof top pool and restaurant were amazing!Ginny CaragolValerie Wilson Travel
- Singapore Changi Airport – 25 minutes from the Hotel.
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre – 15 minutes from the Hotel With the Singapore skyline as it’s backdrop, this architectural icon has the capability to accommodate some of the world’s largest ships. Spanning nearly the length of three football fields, the terminal features a spacious arrival and departure hall as well as a large ground transportation area to ensure a seamless experience for passengers.
Services and Amenities
- La Brasserie, a chic brasserie with 2 private salons
- The Clifford Pier, a heritage chic restaurant in a 1933 building
- The Landing Point, a waterfront lounge
- Lantern, a stylish rooftop bar 82 feet (25 meters) long rooftop swimming pool overlooking the Marina Bay waterfront
- 24 hour gymnasium at the rooftop
- 3 meetings rooms, namely Silver, Silk, and saffron
- 3 exclusive Floating Events Pods, namely Compass, Voyage and Port of Call
- Complimentary Wireless internet access throughout the hotel